The bodycon dress has been in style for a hot minute. It’s simple yet versatile making it the perfect dress for any occasion. Additionally, it’s easy to pull off and suits most body types. Finding new, trendy ways to rock this style is a walk in the park because of its simple nature. You can opt for a conservative look or a risqué look. The fact is, there are a number of ways to wear this dress and look stylish altogether.
1. With A Denim Jacket And Sneakers : This is a great outfit for a casual day. The denim adds some vibrancy to the look while the sneakers add a comfort aspect. You can pull off this look at an outdoors event, running errands or a casual date. On hot days, you can wear it with a baseball hat or sunglasses.
2. With Thigh High Boots : Who else is obsessed with thigh high boots? They’re my new fashion favourites. Thigh high boots look absolutely chic with both dresses and pants making them a closet must-have. Paired with a short bodycon dress, this outfit is perfect for a night out, night events or casual date night.
3. With A Blazer And Killer Heels : Knowing the right type of shoes to wear can make or break your outfit. For a more work appropriate look, style a sleeveless bodycon dress with a fitted blazer and some pointy killer heels. Since this dress sculpts your figure, make sure your accessories complement the look. If you’re not comfortable in heels, you can switch them for a pair of pointed flats.
4. High-neck Sleeveless Bodycon Dress : This elegant look can often be seen on A-list celebrities like Kim Kardashian and it’s sure to turn heads. It elongates your figure giving you a sexy silhouette. This look requires minimal accessorizing and can be worn with a pair of strappy heels.
5. With A Long Trench Coat : Bring out your inner villain with this look. It’s both boardroom-appropriate and will impress your date. Whether you prefer faux fur coats or sleeveless coats, this style will not let you down. On hot days, you can wear a kimono instead.
6. Little Red (Bodycon) Dress : Colour is everything when it comes to bodycon dresses. Most come in one solid colour therefore, you need to choose which works for the occasion. You can wear this little red dress for a date or cocktails with the girls. This colour pop will make you stand out everywhere you go.
7. Off-Shoulder Dress : Off-shoulder design has also been in style for a while. Therefore, this combination cannot fail. Whether you prefer mini or midi dresses, the off shoulder look works for both. You can wear this outfit to a garden party, wedding or family event.
If you want to buy bodycon dresses in bulk, you can buy wholesale from Jnna in California. Jnna is the fastest growing wholesale clothing store in the USA. They are providing styles that are ready to wear from everyday lifestyle to elegant occasions. They specialize in women’s tops, dresses, bottoms, sweaters and outerwear mostly for the young contemporary. They are providing service from the heart of California, Los Angeles. You are invited to experience the innovative creative styles with Jnna.